Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe
source : www.yummyhealthyeasy.com
This Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe is a fabulous lower in carb dinner. It's easy to make, done in under 30 minutes with few ingredients. The chicken is incredibly delicious and tender!
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 8-oz container sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup marsala wine
1. In a shallow bowl, combine all-purpose flour, garlic salt, kosher salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning and mix together.
2. Coat each chicken breast thoroughly in the flour mixture.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in olive oil and butter.
4. more steps, click here