simple oat & pecan blueberry crisp
source : https://pinchofyum.com
Simple Oat and Blueberry Crisp – refined sugar free and made with whole grains. Warm, juicy blueberries with a delicious crumbled topping.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecan halves (about 3/4 cup chopped)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (unsweetened, preferably!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 cups blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Chop the pecans. Combine the oats, pecans, almond meal, coconut, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. add the olive oil and maple syrup and stir until well mixed. GOOD LUCK NOT EaTING THE WHOLE THING RIGHT HERE aND NOW.
2. more steps, click here