Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
source : www.yummyhealthyeasy.com
The yummiest chicken wings made in the air fryer for a healthier appetizer with only three ingredients!
- 1.5 lbs. party wings
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 1½ Tbsp. canola oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
1. For crispier skin: Preheat the air fryer per directions to 400ºF. While the air fryer is preheating, season wings with salt and pepper. Toss with the oil.
2. Place coated chicken wings into preheated air fryer. Set timer for 15 minutes. When time is up, open up air fryer. Flip each wing and cook for 15 more minutes.
3. While cooking, mix together the bbq sauce and hot sauce.
4. more steps, click here