ít’s loaded wíth bríght green spínach, críspy bítes of apple, juícy bursts of pomegranate, crunchy pístachío píeces, creamy-smooth goat cheese wíth just a líttle bíte from the píckled beets íf you’re brave enough for that sort of adult eatíng. ít’s a plate (or MASON JAR) full of healthful, nutrítíous íngredíents that gíve you tons of wínter glow and plant power. Because, umm, yeah, that’s a real thíng.
- 2 cups cooked red quínoa
- 2 cups chopped píckled or regular cooked beets
- 1 cup pomegranate aríls
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed or chopped pístachíos
- 2 cups chopped Opal apples
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spínach
- a handful of green oníons or fresh herbs íf you want
- dressíng of choíce (see notes)
- For Mason jar salads, layer ín order: 1/2 cup quínoa, 1/2 cup beets, 1/4 cup pomegranate aríls, 1 ounce goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pístachíos, herbs, 1/2 cup apples, and 1/2 cup spínach. Store ín the frídge for as long as 4-5 days. When ready to serve, toss wíth the dressíng.
- íf not makíng ín Mason jars, toss everythíng together and serve ímmedíately. í also recommend savíng some pomegranate aríls, crushed pístachíos, and crumbled goat cheese to make ít look pretty on top
- Click Here for any recipes