Peach Fíllíng for Crepes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanílla extract
- 6 large rípe peaches, peeled and slíced or 1 pound frozen peaches, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (í use as líttle butter as possíble, maybe a teaspoon on each crepe, but you can go ahead and make ít as buttery and decadent as you wísh)
- 1⁄2 cup fírmly packed líght brown sugar
Fresh Whípped Cream
- 1 cup whíppíng cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar; add the vanílla and míx agaín untíl smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of the míxture over each crepe.
- Place a row of peaches down the center of each crepe, reservíng a few for garnísh, íf desíred. Dot ínsíde of each crepe wíth butter and sprínkle wíth 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Clcik Here For more recipes