This red velvet bundt stunner reveals a cream cheese swirl when cut open for a dessert that tastes as decadent as it looks.
- 1 box Betty Crocker� Super Moist� red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gold Medal� all-purpose flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 325�F. Grease 12-cup bundt cake pan well with baking spray with flour or soft butter and a dusting of flour.
- In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients until combined. In medium bowl, beat Filling ingredients until smooth and creamy.
More Deliciouse Recipe Click here