|Spicy Shrimp Spring Rolls Recipe|
- 6.75-ounce package of rice noodles
- 1 pound shrimp (if frozen, defrosted, peeled and deveined)
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Japanese Seven Spice with Shichimi Togarashi Seasoning (plus more after the shrimp is cooked)
- 1 cucumber (cut in half and then into wedges)
- fresh Thai basil leaves, optional
- rice paper
- Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Japanese Seven Spice with Shichimi Togarashi Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Start a pot of water to boil. Boil the rice noodles as directed on the package (usually only takes 3 minutes to cook).
- Rinse the noodles with cold water in a colander when it’s done cooking.
- Empty the pot and add water and return to the stove to boil again. Add 1 Tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Japanese Seven Spice with Shichimi Togarashi Seasoning to the pot and bring to a boil. Once it boils, lower the heat to medium.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon. Allow the shrimp to cool for a few minutes (until it’s easy to handle with your hands).
- Slice the shrimp length-wise in half. Sprinkle the Japanese Seven Spice on top of the shrimp and place the shrimp in the refrigerator.
- Prep the cucumber and make the dipping sauce.
- Add peanut butter, water, hoisin sauce, the Japanese Seven Spice and sugar to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients until completely blended. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- ..... Full recipes : thelittlekitchen.net
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup