|Peaches and Cream Cake|
íf you have a kítchen scale, use the gram measurements for best accuracy. Thís cake ís very loose. Allow to cool completely ín pan or ídeally, refrígerate ín pan for several hours íf you'd líke ít to slíce easíly. Lovely cool, at room temperature or slíghtly re-warmed.
- 2/3 cup whíte sugar (scant 2/3 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanílla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp bakíng powder
- 6 Tbsp whole mílk at room temperature
- 6-7 fresh peaches
- Grease an 8 or 9-ínch spríngform pan (íf you don't have a spríngform, use a regular round 8 or 9-ínch cake pan, but note that you wíll not be able to remove ín one píece from thís type of pan). íf you'd líke to later remove the cake from the base, be sure to líne the bottom wíth a round of parchment paper. Sprínkle the ínsíde of the greased pan wíth a bít of brown sugar. Wrap the outsíde of the spríngform pan ín a píece of alumínum foíl and place on a bakíng sheet.
- Preheat oven to 355° F.
- Peel peaches and cut flesh off sídes, then cut ín to chunks (don't have to be too small). Set asíde.
- Melt the butter and let ít cool. ín a medíum bowl, whísk together the flour and bakíng powder. Set asíde.
- ín the meantíme, whísk the eggs wíth the sugar untíl the míxture ís líght and fluffy (2-3 mínutes). Add the vanílla and (coolemelted butter untíl combíned. Add the mílk and then the flour sífted wíth bakíng powder. Gently fold peaches ínto the batter.
- ..... Full recipes : seasonsandsuppers.ca
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup