|Mint Chocolate Cupcakes|
Rich, super soft Chocolate Cupcakes topped with super creamy Mint Buttercream. These cupcakes are perfect for anyone who loves mint chip ice cream.
For the Cupcakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour , spooned and leveled
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder , I used dutch processed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs , room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sour cream , room temperature (or plain yogurt)
- 2/3 cup buttermilk , room temperature*
For the Mint Buttercream
- 1 and 1/4 cups unsalted butter , softened to room temperature
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar , sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , to taste
- 1/4 cup whipping cream/heavy cream**
- 1/2 - 2 teaspoons mint extract
- green food coloring
- mini chocolate chips for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line 2 12-cavity muffin tins with cupcake liners. The recipe will make about 18-20 cupcakes total.
- First - whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt) in a large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream using a stand or hand-held electric mixer until combined and no sugar lumps remain. With the mixer on low speed add in about half of the flour mixture followed by half of the buttermilk until combined. Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Repeat with the second half of the flour mixture and buttermilk until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan - you should end up with 18-20 cupcakes total. Bake for 15-17 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool fully before frosting.
- ..... Full recipes : justsotasty.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup