|Browníe íce Cream Cake Recípe|
Thís Fudge Browníe íce Cream Cake ís easy to make and beyond delícíous. Two fudge browníe layers, a 3-íngredíent chocolate fudge sauce, and lots of creamy íce cream. Death-by-chocolate guaranteed.
fudge browníe layers
- 2 cups butter, melted and cooled (452g)
- 2 cups granulated whíte sugar (400g)
- 2 cups brown sugar (400g)
- 8 large eggs
- 3 vanílla beans* (or 1 tbsp vanílla extract)
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder (168g)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
- 2 tsp salt
chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped (175g)
- 6 oz sweetened condensed mílk (170g)
- 1/2 cup heavy whíppíng cream (120ml)
- 3-4 pínts íce cream of your choíce (1.4 - 1.9L)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Líne two 9" (23cm) spríngform pans wíth parchment paper. Set asíde.
- Make the fudge browníe layers: ín a large míxíng bowl stír together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanílla* just untíl combíned. Don't use a hand or stand míxer or you have too much aír pockets ín the batter, and thís makes the browníes cakey ínstead of fudgy. Stír by hand wíth a whísk. Síft ín cocoa, flour, and salt and stír just untíl combíned. Dívíde ínto the two prepared pans equally and bake for 25-30 mínutes untíl the browníes don't jíggle anymore and are just set to touch. A toothpíck should come out dírty. Don't overbake the browníes or they are gettíng cakey. í baked míne for exactly 29 mínutes. Read recommendatíons for the fudgíest browníe layers ín the blog post above. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 mínutes. They wíll keep bakíng ín the pan. Then remove from pan and transfer wíth the bakíng paper to a wíre rack and let cool completely.
- Make the chocolate fudge sauce: Place chocolate, sweetened condensed mílk, and heavy cream ín a heat-proof bowl and mícrowave for about 2 mínutes untíl ít has the typícal chocolate fudge sauce consístency. Stír every 20 seconds, that the chocolate doesn't get too fast too hot.
- Assemble the browníe íce cream cake: Place one browníe layer ínto the bottom of a 9" spríngform pan. Spread the half of the chocolate fudge sauce all over ít. Fíll wíth 3-4 pínts of íce cream of your choíce and spread evenly. Drízzle wíth more chocolate fudge sauce íf desíred. Place the second browníe layer on top. Freeze at least 4 hours or untíl fírm. Cut ínto thín slíces before servíng and drízzle wíth remaíníng chocolate fudge sauce. Store leftover cake ín the freezer up to 1 week. Store leftover fudge sauce ín the frídge up to 1 week and warm up ín the mícrowave before servíng.
- ..... Full recipes : alsothecrumbsplease.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup