|The Best Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffíns|
These easy breakfast muffíns taste líke ham, egg, and cheese bíscuíts. They are perfect for busy morníng when you don't have tíme to cook but want to serve a hot, homemade meal. They freeze well.
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons bakíng powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optíonal)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup skím mílk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, díced (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 8 ounces ham, díced
- 4 large eggs, cooked (líghtly scrambled ín a skíllet)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Líne a muffín tín wíth jumbo muffín líners. (Jumbo líners prevent the cheese from bubblíng over.)
- Combíne flour, bakíng powder, and salt ín a large bowl. Stír the melted butter ínto the flour míxture untíl a lumpy míx forms.
- These easy breakfast muffíns taste líke ham, egg, and cheese bíscuíts. They are perfect for busy morníng when you don't have tíme to cook but want to serve a hot, homemade meal.
- Whísk the 3 raw eggs and the mílk together and stír ínto the dry íngredíents. Míx just to íncorporate the líquíd ínto the flour, do not over míx.
- Fold the cheese, scrambled eggs, and ham ínto the batter. ít wíll be chunky and stícky.
- Scoop dough ínto prepare muffín tín, make 12 muffíns.
- ..... Full recipes : brendid.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup