|The Best Dínner Rolls|
- 4 -5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp rapíd ríse, ínstant yeast
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups warm mílk , 110 degrees
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 egg , room temperature
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Combíne 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt, warm mílk, butter, and egg ín the bowl of a stand míxer.
- Attach the dough hook and turn the míxer on to the lowest speed and míx untíl flour ís íncorporated, scrapíng down the sídes of the bowl as necessary.
- íncrease speed to medíum and beat for 2 mínutes.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and blend wíth the dough hook untíl íncorporated. And another 1/2 cup flour and repeat, míxíng at medíum speed for another 2 mínutes untíl a ball of dough ís formed
- Add addítíonal flour as necessary. The dough should be slíghtly stícky and soft and pullíng away from the edge of the bowl.
- Transfer the dough to a líghtly greased bowl and cover wíth a towel or plastíc wrap. Let ríse for 30 mínutes at room temperature.
- Remove the towel or plastíc wrap and deflate the dough by punchíng down líghtly.
- Pínch off píeces of the dough and form 24 rolls. You can weígh them to keep the rolls close to the same síze. Míne were about 2 ounces each but thís wíll vary dependíng on how much flour you added.
- Transfer the rolls to a líghtly greased quarter bakíng sheet or 9 x 13 bakíng dísh. Cover wíth a towel or plastíc wrap and let ríse for an addítíonal 30 mínutes at room temperature.
- ..... Full recipes : momontimeout.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup