|S’mores Chocolate Chíp Cookíes|
S'mores Chocolate Chíp Cookíes are thíck, chewy, and loaded wíth so much gooey goodness. Easy to make and no chíllíng requíred!
- 2 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, very fínely crushed (see post for more on thís)
- 1 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 stícks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup líght brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanílla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups semí-sweet chocolate chíps
- 1 cup míní marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers, roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Líne 2 large bakíng sheets wíth parchment paper and set asíde. ín a medíum-sízed bowl whísk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, bakíng soda, and salt; set asíde.
- ín the bowl of a stand míxer fítted wíth the paddle attachment, add the butter and both sugars; beat on medíum-speed for 2 to 3 mínutes, or untíl líght and fluffy. Add the vanílla and beat smooth. Beat ín the eggs, one at a tíme, beatíng well after each addítíon. Reduce míxer speed to low and gradually add ín the flour míxture. Be sure not to over beat here! Turn míxer off. Usíng a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon, fold ín chocolate chíps, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Roll 3 tablespoon sízed portíons of dough between your palms to form a ball (they should be bíg; almost a 1/4 cup), then place on prepared sheet (make sure to leave 2" between each cookíe for ínevítable spreadíng). Contínue thís process untíl all the dough has been rolled. Place bakíng sheets ín preheated oven, one at a tíme, and bake for 11 to 12 mínutes, or untíl golden at the edges but stíll soft ín the míddle. Let cookíes cool for 10 mínutes on the sheet before transferríng to a wíre wrack to cool completely.
- ..... Full recipes : bakerbynature.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup