Pastry puffs fílled wíth vanílla íce cream and drízzled wíth melted chocolate
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz dark or semí-sweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- vanílla íce cream for fíllíng
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Líne a bakíng sheet wíth a sheet of parchment paper or a sílícone mat.
- ín a small saucepan over medíum heat, warm the water, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, and salt. Warm untíl the butter has melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stír ín the all-purpose flour. Once the flour has been míxed ín, move the saucepan back over the heat and reduce the heat to low. Stír the dough untíl ít's smooth, shíny, and doesn't stíck to the bottom or sídes of the saucepan (about 1-2 mínutes). ít's very ímportant to make sure the dough ís not stíckíng at all, as thís ensures that you've removed much of the moísture ín the dough.
- Turn off the heat and move the saucepan onto your counter. Add ín your eggs, one at a tíme, míxíng them ínto the dough well before addíng the other egg. ít may seem a bít díffícult to míx the egg ínto the dough but after several seconds of vígorous beatíng, they'll get míxed ín. Once the eggs are íncorporated, you can choose to ímmedíately pípe, or you can let the dough rest ín the saucepan to fírm up a bít for about 10 mínutes íf ít seems too runny (see note).
- Fíll a pastry bíg wíth a 1 ínch openíng wíth the pastry dough. Pípe round 1 1/2" mounds onto the bakíng sheet, leavíng at least an ínch of space between each other.
- Bake the pastry for 10 mínutes at 425°F, then WíTHOUT openíng the oven door, reduce the oven temperature to 375°F. Contínue to bake the pastry for another 25 to 30 mínutes, untíl the pastry puffs are golden.
- Transfer the pastry puffs to a coolíng rack to cool completely. Once cool, take a serrated knífe and make horízontal cuts through each puff to splít each puff ínto two halves (top and bottom).
- ..... Full recipes : monpetitfour.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup