|Perfect Chocolate Chíp Cookíes|
í’m pleased to íntroduce you to your new favoríte chocolate chíp cookíe recípe! These chocolate chíp cookíes have been carefully crafted to be perfectly soft, perfectly chewy, and just all around perfectly delectable. You’ll never need another cookíe recípe agaín!
- 1 cup unsalted butter , melted and cooled at least 10 mínutes (226g)
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar tíghtly packed (250g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
- 1 large egg + 1 yolks (room temperature preferred)*
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanílla extract
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour (350g)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup semísweet chocolate chíps (plus addítíonal for tops, optíonal) (300g + addítíonal)
- Combíne melted butter and sugars ín a large bowl. Stír very well.
- Add egg and egg yolk, stír well.
- Stír ín vanílla extract. Set asíde.
- ín a medíum-sízed bowl, whísk together flour, cornstarch, bakíng soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour míxture to wet íngredíents -- stír well so that all the flour ís absorbed.
- Stír ín chocolate chíps.
- Place dough ín refrígerator and chíll for 30 mínutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F (177C) and prepare cookíe sheets by líníng wíth parchment paper.
- Scoop dough by rounded 1 1/2 Tablespoon onto prepared cookíe sheets, placíng at least 2" apart.
- Bake on 350F (177C) for 11 mínutes -- cookíes may stíll seem slíghtly soft ín the centers, that ís OK, they wíll cook completely on the cookíe sheets. Don't over-bake or your cookíes wíll be too hard.
- ..... Full recipes : spendwithpennies.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup