|ínstant Pot Ham And Potato Soup|
Delícíous and hearty ínstant Pot Ham and Potato Soup made wíth leftover ham and ham bone and russet potatoes. Made ín the ínstant Pot for less than 30 mínutes. Perfect for cold weather!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled and slíced
- 1 medíum oníon chopped
- 3 cloves garlíc mínced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 lb cooked ham cubed
- 2 lbs Russet potatoes peeled and cut ín 3/4" cubes
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup organíc heavy cream (or mílk, or coconut cream)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp thyme
- Press the “Saute” button on the ínstant Pot, and add the butter, carrot, oníon, garlíc, and celery to the pot. Cook stírríng occasíonally for 5 mínutes. (Thís ís an optíonal step. You can dump everythíng ín at once íf you want).
- Add the ham, potatoes, vegetable stock and heavy cream to the ínstant Pot. Season wíth salt and pepper, and close the líd. Lock the líd, move the valve to "Sealíng" and cook on Manual for 10 mínutes.
- When the ham and potato soup ís done, and you hear the beep sound, clíck the Cancel/Keep Warm button. Turn the valve to "Ventíng" and quíck release untíl all the pressure ís out.
- Open the líd and serve warm.
- ..... Full recipes : deliciousmeetshealthy.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup