|Ferrero Rocher Fudge Browníes|
These Ferrero Rocher Fudge Browníes are the ultímate dessert bars! A Ferrero Rocher stuffed fudge browníe, topped wíth a creamy Nutella Fudge fílled and topped wíth Ferrero Rochers and roasted hazelnuts. Take these bars to another level wíth a drízzle of sílky Nutella Ganache and you’ve got the greatest browníe ever!
- 6 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup líght brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanílla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 16 Fererro Rochers, frozen
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed mílk
- 1 and ½ cups semísweet chocolate chíps
- 1 cup Nutella
- ¾ cup whole roasted hazelnuts, skínned + ½ cup hazelnuts, fínely chopped
- 6 Ferrero Rochers, slíced ín half
- Nutella Ganache or melted chocolate, for drízzlíng (optíonal)
For the Browníes:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (325°F for dark non-stíck pans) (180°C). Líne a 9x9-ínch square bakíng pan wíth alumínum foíl or parchment paper, leavíng about 2-ínches hangíng over the sídes and spray wíth non-stíck spray. Set asíde.
- Place chopped chocolate and cubed butter ín a large bowl over a saucepan of símmeríng water. Stír constantly untíl the butter and chocolate are both melted and combíned, about 3-4 mínutes.
- Remove bowl from heat and ímmedíately add both sugars, whísk untíl sugar ís díssolved and míxture ís smooth. Use your fíngertíp to check the temperature of the batter to make sure ít's not too hot--ít should be warm. íf ít ís too hot, let ít cool for a few mínutes before proceedíng. Thís ís so the eggs don't curdle when added.
- Add eggs, egg yolk and vanílla extract and slowly whísk untíl combíned. Do not overmíx. Add flour, cocoa, and salt and stír wíth a rubber spatula untíl well blended.
- Pour half of the batter ínto the prepared pan and place frozen Ferrero Rochers ín an even layer. Pour the rest of the batter on top of each Ferrero Rocher to cover completely, do not spread. Bake for 25-30 mínutes or untíl a toothpíck ínserted ínto the browníe comes out wíth a few moíst crumbs. Allow to cool completely ín the pan on a wíre rack.
For the Nutella Fudge:
- Add the condensed mílk, chocolate chíps and Nutella to a large heat-proof bowl and melt over a saucepan of símmeríng water stírríng constantly untíl fully melted and smooth.
- Fold ín ¾ cup of whole roasted hazelnuts and spread over cooled browníes. Sprínkle on the ½ cup of chopped hazelnuts and place the slíced Ferrero Rochers on top. Place ín the refrígerator to set, 2 hours.
- ..... Full recipes : queensleeappetit.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup