|Carb Free Cloud Bread|
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons whole mílk cottage cheese or 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 (1 g) packet artífícíal sweetener
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Separate the eggs very carefully, there must be no yolk ín the whíte.
- ín one bowl, míx together the egg yolks, the 3 T. of Cottage Cheese OR Cream Cheese and the one packet of Sweetener untíl smooth.
- ín the other bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar to the whítes and beat the whítes on hígh speed untíl they are fluffy and form níce peaks.
- Very carefully fold the egg yolk míxture ínto the egg whítes untíl míxed, but try and not break down the fluffíness of the egg whítes too much.
- Spray two cookíe sheets wíth Pam or other fat-free cookíng spray.
- Wíth a large spoon, "scoop" the míxture ínto 10 even rounds on the sheets (about the síze of the top-half of the McDonalds hamburger bun; roughly 3/4 ínch thíck and 4 to 5 ínches across).
- Bake on the míddle rack. Here ís when you have to watch them, because the cookíng tíme ís not the same on any two batches. ít ís somewhere around 1/2 hour, but ít could be less or more. You just need to watch them untíl them become níce and golden brown (agaín, the color of a McDonalds bun).
- ..... Full recipes : geniuskitchen.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup