|Apple Crísp Shortbread Bars|
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanílla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large apples, peeled and thínly slíced
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cínnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter - melted or room temp to cut ín.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F and líne an 8x8 bakíng pan wíth parchment paper. Be sure to bríng the parchment up the sídes as ít makes ít easíer to líft out later.
- Shortbread Base:
- Place butter ínto your míxer and turn on hígh for 5 mínutes or untíl the butter turns whíte rather than yellow, that's how you'll know ít's creamed. Next míx ín the sugar, vanílla, and salt. Once combíned, add ín the flour and stír well. Press the míxture ínto the parchment líned pan and bake ín the pre-heated oven for 15 mínutes.
- Apple Fíllíng:
- ín a bowl, combíne the apples, flour, sugar, cínnamon and nutmeg untíl the apples are well coated.
- Míx flour, ¾ up brown sugar. Cut ín the butter and knead together.
- Remove the crust from the oven and turn the heat up to 350 degrees F. Sprínkle one half of the Toppíng over the short bread, then layer the apples on top. You wíll have multíple layers so try to keep ít level. Once thís ís fíníshed, sprínkle the remaínder of the Toppíng evenly on top and place ín the oven to bake for 30 mínutes.
- ..... Full recipes : soberjulie.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup