- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha (Asian Chile sauce)*
- 5 cloves garlic , crushed (or 1 1/4 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 boneless chicken thighs , with or without skin
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt and pepper , to season (If desired)
- Sliced green onions (or shallots in Australia), to serve
- Sesame seeds , to serve
- Lime wedges , to serve
- In a shallow bowl, mix the honey, Sriracha, garlic, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and lime juice together until well combined. Spoon 4 tablespoons of marinade out of the bowl and reserve to use for later as a dipping sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinade chicken for a minimum of 30 minutes to 2 hours (if time allows), in the refrigerator.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a nonstick pan or cast iron skillet (or grill pan) over medium heat. Sear the chicken in two batches (I do 3 thighs per batch), on both sides along with any sauce leftover in the bowl, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle; the skin is crisp and golden browned, and the underside is charred slightly (chicken will char slightly due to the honey). Transfer chicken to a warm plate, tent with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Visit Full Recipes>> Honey Garlic Sriracha Chicken @/cafedelites.com
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #Chocolate #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup